Thursday, October 8, 2009

Boring Day..

ok i got nothing to say...but here it is..

today morning woke up at 10am...doing nothing....ZZZZZ
damn tired...until wan pengsan..haizz..

from 10am to 2pm... pLAy counter strike..(WTF)

play like so nice...
nick teach me how to do quick zoom in sniper LOLS...(learn from Sudden Attack

thx nick..XD

i keep play play play (play too much already)

then i stop...dot..

after that i play ****

since u all noe wht am i playing....

****/counter strike always use sniper...

i cant belive how nice...XD

in the evening...play basketball...

me/siong seng and a lot of people( that u dunno)

play until 8pm..
then go back bath for 5 min??


weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lolololololol...

baby can u see...i am coming
my slipper is broken but im still running...


sien sien....why she dun let me go..

can u jus let me be free..............

haizzzz

we'll see wht happen next....

No comments:

Post a Comment