Wednesday, August 26, 2009

1. My ex...
`teached me what is Love.
2. Maybe I should...
Think about someone
3. I love...
everybody as friends
4. People would say that I am..
always ply game..
5. I don't understand...
why i alwys play GunZ the whole time..
6. When i wake up in the morning...
And think of someone that i love
7. I trust...
Gods and friends.
8. Life is...
`a nice challenge which god give us.
9. My past taught me...
`Don't make someone lurve you, if you lurve her.
10. I get annoyed when...
my parents disturb me playing
11. Parties are...
`Memories.
12. I wish...
we can be together
13. Dogs...
`are my enemy.xD
14. Cats...
`Cute, but sometime very playful
15. Tomorrow is..
The day that i can play GunZ
16. I have a low tolerance for...
`If I ignored by her, I'll heartache..
"I knoe it's a dumb answer= ="
17. If I had a million dollars...
BUY ALL GAMES STUFF
18. I'm totally terrified of...
`Scary emails,and horror movies
19. When I look at the night sky I think...
Why my life is all about games??!!
20. Tagg
`Wei En Zaii
`Jovin SamPou
May May
'Areecca

No comments:

Post a Comment